Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Monday Long Run Report

Hey, it was a long weekend...

Before you read any further, indulge me for a second. Press play on the song up top (right under the title of this post). Just close your eyes and listen and think about the people you love for a good part of the song if not all of it. Thanks. Continue.

Ran to Reynoldsville again. Quite a bit slower this time.

Usually for me, I struggle with running. Right now, running is about the only thing I'm not struggling with.

ETA: I should note that the song is called: Sad Song or something like that. I didn't ask you to do that to make you sad, although I suppose for some, it might do just that. The request was to simply get you to think about someone.

FWIW (Big on the acronyms tonight): I picture my kids running around in the grass and laughing, and sitting around Papa's fire ring. I picture going to college with my mom, and walking the whole way across the relatively small campus to see her after classes. I picture having 7 friends over to our house in Hepburnia, and running over acres and acres of forestland playing jailbreak. I picture the family going to church Sunday morning, Sunday evening and Wednesday evening...a lot more but the song is not that long, and I have to keep replaying it....I don't mind.