Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Sunday Long Run report

Yes, I know it's Wednesday

To try to make up for ignoring this place so much lately, I have cleaned house and redesigned. Hope you like it. (SWMBO gets photo credit for the header image. Isn't she great?)

Run was 12 miles, and easy. Didn't take enough water but SWMBO pulled up around mile 10.5 and had a big tall glass of water for me. Thanks baby! She was on her way to feed the cows. Did I mention we own a pig? Cool.


He's one of the black ones. His name is Shirley. His name is Shirley because, Shirley used to be one of the pink ones, but someone took her.

Tried the Pina Colada Shot Blocks on the run, and surprisingly they are good good good. Nothing like the refreshing taste of pineapple when you're running. Seriously. They are good. Strawberry is still tops though.

Big shout out to Holmes, who as far as I know is the only person who reads this stuff anyway (except for Aunt Dee, she's a faithful reader too). they're the only ones that leave me comment love anyway. Holmes put me very close to 50% on the charity donations. You're too much. I miss Zachey.